<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

more reasons i hate my apartment
here's a letter i got today.

"
Dear _____:

It has come to my unfortunate attention that the two young men in apartment 4-E only have two small throw rugs in their apartment. These are not padded and cover a very small area! When the fellows feel frisky, they start wrestling at 3:00 AM, and it sounds like Nazi Storm Troopers!!

I have asked them to get 80% of their apartment covered by a rug or rugs with padding. So far, they have done nothing.

Please inform them that they are in violation of their lease! I am entitled to the peace and quiet enjoyment of my apartment.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

______
______, #3-E
New York, NY 10028
"

fucked up world. fucked up imagination. so i fucking have to spend money on rugs.


Comments

Post a Comment