<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

winamp the sage
i swear my winamp playing is possessed. i have all my songs on my computer queued up in it, and it plays the songs in random order -- so sometimes there are moments when i swear it knows what mood i'm in. don't get me wrong -- most of my songs are in the category of "getting over a girl," "being in love," and "crazy dance song that you can bounce off the walls listening to," so the chances of it knowing my mood could just be complete coincidence, but this time i'm pretty sure it really knew my mood.

woke up this morning feeling blue, thinking of people i've met over the years... last night ran into yotam (!!) at the brooklyn museum! yeah, and all these other cs guys. it was like this weird collision of worlds. it brought back a lot of memories -- hanging out with cs people, brown. and i realized i really miss hanging out with cs people... because i'm a cs person! we're definitely a unique breed. at work, i'm the only cs guy so i'd totally forgotten about the random hilarity that ensues when many cs people are brought together... played super mario kart on gamecube till 4 am in the morning...

hey girl before you walk out that door
just give me that one more chance and hear me out...


being "dropkicked" out of a relationship isn't fun...

i'm sitting in my room
wondering where
my baby's gone... i'm feeling blue.


for some reason i was feeling depressed. was it over love? my situation? friends?

when does my someday begin
when i'll find someone again
what if i'm still not truly over
what am i supposed to do then
you see what i'm saying if
so when can i see you...


ok i think i'm starting to get it. i miss hanging out with my old friends. being with familiar faces and talking about familiar things.

you're a new york city boy
you'll never have a bored day


well new york's fun... but when you're on your own, just doing things on your own. you might not be bored, but you can still get lonely.

"el aborto"

let it end? ok winamp.


Comments

12:22 AM
I found this blog because I did a google search for 'possessed winamp'..

My winamp shuffle does crazy shit that scares me. It sometimes will skip anything disco (it starts playing disco but jumps to something else everytime). If it likes a certain genre, it will stick with it all night. If I leave it playing for more than an hour it always go back to acdc back in black in repeat mode.

Post a Comment