<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

...
i woke up about half an hour ago. yup, it's 4 am right now. i haven't been up this "early" in the morning for the longest time. i'm contemplating staying up and reading. but look, i'm typing in my blog!

i fell asleep at about 11 pm feeling like to puke so bad. but i didn't. but if it were school or if i had a roommate i would have totally puked. reason being, i didn't want to puke and feel sorry for myself by myself... kind of made me feel more depressed than i already was. oh well.

i just had a realization this week that i really have no goal right now in my life. everyone i know is either in school right now or trying to get into grad school. maybe i'm hanging out with the wrong crowd? i seriously feel like this work thing is getting me no where...

"everybody wants to rule the world..."


Comments

Post a Comment