<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

reflection
so as i sit here on my carpeted floor i reflect upon the past year that i've lived in nyc. just moments ago as i walked across my apartment to go to the bathroom i heard my downstairs neighbor yell "moron... moron... fucking moron" -- a perfect summary of my life in this studio.

there's too much negative energy... i feel this place as sapped all the goodness in me. those moments when i could lie in bed and think about my day, read, dream, think about friends/girls are now replaced by the distracting sounds of these neighbors. smoking super with harsh coughs every morning, troll/witch screams in the middle of the night, crazy lady downstairs that thinks i'm having wild gay sex.

i'm surprised i haven't gone insane and become one of them...

too many bad memories to mention. focus on the good -- it's great to get out of here. this upcoming weekend marks a new year for me. mentoring, dragonboat, new roommates -- and that's just the next month.

enough -- who cares to hear about my personal problems anyways?


Comments

Post a Comment